me

Thursday 20 June 2013

Weekend Taiping Zoo trip ( 15th June 2013 )

Finally I hv came bec again my college due to my research stuffs. So sad, only stayed a few days at home and it was not enough...but was better than never or none. However , on the way coming back, there was a story to share with u all :) Yeah, i have visited Taiping Zoo with my beloved. Well, he is a Perak lang. Seriously ,if yo tend to visit any of the the Zoo in Malaysia, Taiping Zoo is recommended. Eventhough i hv visited Zoo before ( such as Melaka Zoo ), Taiping Zoo is the best ! I saw many rare animals which were seldom be seen at others zoo i hv visited before. Sorry i forgot to jot down the so name of so called rare animals. It was a wonderful trip and i satisfied with that. What unlucky was my handphone battery has been used up during the journey going to TAiping since i played Candy Crush for whole journey. Dont misunderstand, I'm not yet addicted to Candy Crush but i'm just too boring inside the bus with nothing to do and beside me was a malay girl so definitely nothing to talk. I only have my handphone and internet modemn, that was why i only hv Candy Crush.
 hahaaa..it was funny !

My beloved also didnt bring his canon but luckily his galaxy tab still has moderate amount of battery,. Thus, our pictures finally ended up with ok( not excellent but not bad ) quality . At least our memories were recordable :-)
 They are so naughty !





 The bear behind me was cute with its cutie hand posture.



 I just noticed giraffe's tongue is quite long with black colour.







<3

A kindly reming, actually feeding is not allowed here but just be smart and dun get caught ! hahaha

Back to reality, i'm now in stressful period since i havent settled all the research stuff and i become homesick again :-( escape to MElaka again to recover myself and hope i will  be better tomorrow, Guess my next post will be about Melaka story. Goodbye !

No comments:

Post a Comment