me

Tuesday 11 June 2013

9th JUNE 2013

Finally, i came bec to my lovely home, my sleeping bed, an my parent's side. Peoples still stucking at college due to the big matter, but how was me? I was Stucked at hostel because of the small matters, the NMRR registration, and also all the agreements with that associated hospitals. I felt so stress, i never had it before. Reason? Just like what I hv mentined in my previous post. Usually, i wont felt so stress in anything, not even during my final or professional exam. Not because i cant settle down all the stuffs, but i"m seriously homesick. I'M HOMESICK ! Fortunately, my both supervisors were willing to help me settled the agreement with Hospital Selayang  and  Hospital Serdang. That was why i manage to came bec home early..So, I m just staying in my home and waiting their news. Once they settled all, will going bec to solve the remainder things and coming home again. hehehee..However, If compare with my RM, i think she is the most pity. What a huge research !

Well , i dunno the way to describe her research or even her “猪友”,情况和我差不多,反正也是不负责任的其中一位。So, ntg to mention it and not worth tooo. Her research will be conducted in Pasir Gudang,Johor. So, definitely, she has to take 3 hrs journey to get there from KL and her sample size has fixed to 2000++ secondary school students.  Let me tell u, it was not easily to ready a well prepared questionaire, they still got 2 type of questionaires. OHH MY GODNESS ! There are more than 150 pages( about 75 sheets ) if adding the 2 types of questionaires together and every single sheets has write down the reference no, like A0XXXX, 2000++ sample size. Each people for each set of questionaire, each set of questionaire got 2 types( >75 sheets ), can u imagine it, we wrote the reference no like hell ! It was already 3.00AM Saturday, we just managed to finished about 300 SETS of FIRST QUESTIONAIRE. So how about the rest????

I felt sorry to my RM because i/m unable to help her again in the next morning after i woke up. I have to start packing and cleaning my rooms. Yupp.. I was going to reunion with my family in the evening. Yet, i still havent washed my clothes, and hv to wait my clothes to be dried. I was run out of my time and my room was messy. I hv no idea on how to clean and clear my room ! 

The time was running.......and I just cant stopped to clean my room.......

At 4.00pm , my brother suddenly gave me a call and told me he was on his way came to fetch me. I was shocked, i dun hv time to say goodbye with HIM properly. This is the reason why i'm still a bit miss him when I'm at home now. Now, he has already been a 5th year senior, last year to go, moves toward his HO life. I know he will becomes very busy, not much time to accompany me perhaps? But what can i do, i cant make a self-fish request, ask him to accompany me more? outing or messaging? No....! 

In the beginning, i wished not to find a bf who is the same course with me, because i know, he wont has extra time to accompany me. Maybe i was just self fish, i never think how will be my bf feel if i'm the one become busy with my study,my assignment and my assessment in one day ? Will he understand my condition too? 

But who knows 天意弄人. Sometimes, GOD bestow us something we dun like or we are not wish to but it is always for our good. No doubt, my bf is really being nice and good to me. He gave me whatever i want and i appreciate him eventhough i always 闹别扭.


No comments:

Post a Comment