me

Tuesday 6 December 2011

ermm~
should I begin my story from Kajang??
@.@
so tired since i came bec from Kajang just to activate my Card~
money money cmes to me~
 
Kajang..............
not bad la~
bought a short for my sis~
( paiseh, not going to show here )

gt many bakeries there~
My favourite snacks~
tart...osaka...bread...cake.....puff.....


 NAAAA!!!! See what i bought today !!! Actually I'm a 面包粉丝...hahah...That s why i getting fat here lo~T.T
hahahaha~do more exercise ba~CNY is coming soon~weeee~

 Ohhh !!!
One more thing here !
  
WASEH !!!!!!! What a reminder wor! Please focus on the RED SENTENCE! Guys,did u see it ? !"SHORT PANTS ARE NOT ALLOWED" ! I will "hot die" if wear a long pant for whole day !! Don torture or try to control us anymore la ok??? Now is Uni life,no more Matrik life leh !清醒一点吧!!!

Suddenly homesick at night~
called my dad and mum~
chatting....chatting....chatting......
10+ minutes la i guess...

I'm getting better after our conversation~
 
Still....
no mood to study leh~
Package 2 left only HG assessment~
I know I should hv add more oil in this module~
Coz I did bad in others module~
T.T

i hope somebody can contribute his/her "reading gene" for me~
haha~
 
is it possible????

No comments:

Post a Comment