me

Wednesday 21 December 2011

Annoying

ermm....
when i was on the way going to cheras pasar malam~
suddenly i received a call from my sis~
and she told me a bad news~
=(

my uncle has just passed away~
sad~
so sudden~
now left only my "ah kim" alone~
their daughter and son just only focus on their work evryday~
who going to accompany my "ah kim"~

so?
our genting trip has to postpone~
and i wonder i hv to go bec or not~

the transportation~
aeroplane?bus?
and how about the charge?

when to come bec here?
how to come bec here?
next Tuesday still got GP test~

yor~
is too annoying~
no mood to study leh~

What if my GP test fail?
haiz~
shame shame lo~

BI,HE,TITAS final all coming soon~
how can i handle all of these???

Annoying !

my holiday mood has gone !

Can i just ignore them and just sleeping?
I hope i never wake up~

No comments:

Post a Comment