me

Monday 26 December 2011

A few matters i would like to mention here~

1st,
My dad said i very 96~
coz i finished a bottle of honey within a month~
honestly,
I finished it in a week actually~
yummmyyy~
=p

hahahahahaahahahahaa~

2nd,
today argued with my dad~
so far,
I think I hv won !

Yeah !
He said on this coming Friday,
he going to UPM fetch me~
Then we go Genting together!

I dun wan to trouble them la!
I prefer they straight go to Genting,
so they wont take too much time to get there~
safe their time and journey~

And me?
UPM>>KTM serdang>>KL central>>Genting bus>>Genting Highland

My way to meet them !

easy what !

3rd,
going bec to U tonight~
swt~
 
ZzzZzz~
6 hours journey~
How i going to spend the 6 hours inside the bus~
hope i wont insomia~
coz there are a lots of things to think
 in a silent condition~

once i reach there~
assessment again~
=.=''

God !!!
Pls "popi" me arrr~
 
All the bez for me la~
and also my frens~

No comments:

Post a Comment