me

Monday 28 May 2012

Broga Hill

Moshi Moshi...Now, is time to introduce the Broga Hill i had climbed last week.On 20th May 2012 was the day I put myself to challenge none other than myself, that is, by going up the much famous and crowded Broga Hill..


It's not a very high hill. Almost everyone can make it to the peak. I saw young children, teenagers, young adults and older adults made it without problems.
My day started at 2.20am. I woke up and quickly got ready. However,u cant believe we left K17 at about 3.30am( waiting for the guys ) and reached there by 4.20am. It was a bit early so we having our Mcd breakfast(somewhere around there) first.

Here was the place I almost fall down. It was really 有惊无险。。。but luckily nothing happened..hehee

Yeah...We made it within 1 hour( around 6.15am ).  Kl's night scene is awesome.....





Well ...nothing much to do there though..All we can do was to wait for the sunrise..
But, hardly we can have a perfect view of sunrise due to thick clouds and all..
And for the same reason, we didn’t manage to see the sunrise either..=(

Okay, before we went down the hill...must took a picture with that "papan Bukit Broga"...U know what??? Climbing for 1 hr and waiting there for 1 hr just for that papan only...hahaha...all 38 aa...



Took a picture on the way we were going down the hill...Yeah ! Bukit Tuk Wan is our next target....And next year...I going to challenge Kota Kinabalu !!! Must train my stamina well....

Written at 10.25pm.

2 comments: