me

Friday 13 April 2012


wahahaha~Finally we gt ourselves one 230L LG refrigerator ad. So excited ! Showed peace to u all..Yeah !

                           
This was the first thing crossed our mind once we bought the refrigerator-HL milk.

With this refrigerator,we can have our steamboat dinner whenever we want,buy ice-cream as much as possible,keep my favourite cake in refrige all the time and enjoy it.And also the fruit i like.....

However,there is a bad news. Where should we hide this 230L refridge during spotcheck??or just simply deduct 20 merits from our total merits???Btw,it s ok for me,just fight for refridge only,it s still worth.

We still plan to have a washing machine in the coming few month or next sem perhaps.Still in progress.......is this called a uni life?? i dun think so....My housemate still wan a slow cooker tim.........my uni life is so enjoyable.

I like my uni life eventhough the course i taking now is a bit suck !Happy ending for this post.Is time to sleep now(12:37am).Good night !
                                                                                                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment