me

Wednesday 21 August 2013

Nightmare

It was really a nightmare. I seldom had it before. I cant remember the details, but i only remember it was all about a house~a scary house. We came to a house in the morning, yes...was a "we". Still, i cant refresh back who was my friend, but at least, I know I m not alone there. We opened the door and stepped in the house, there was nothing but only a river way with a boat. Of coz we thought it was fun and amazing, so we just paddled the boat along the river. I was the one sat in front and my friend was just behind me. Hahahaa..it was excited. Hooray, like we going to explore the house. But who knows, when I turned my head behind to look at my friend, my eyes was just staring at my friend's behind. There were a lot of corpse floating out slowly, and the river was actually not a river, it was BLOOD. The blood made up the river. Ohhh Gosh ! I was very scare until I cant produce any speak. 

Fortunately, I opened my eyes and woke up at this horrible moment and finally relief. That was also the reason I woke up at 8.20am this morning. This remind me yesterday was a 1st day for Ghost Festival, 37 ppls dead and 16 ppls injured in the crash yesterday which happened at Genting Highland. Whole of the bus plunged into the ravine. It was chilling~So pity~

Boys and Gurls, please stay at home as possible as you can. Prevention is always the best eventhough you are not believing in this so called Ghost Festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment